IASH SOUND meditations with cosmic Sound healing instruments “Singing Bowls & Gongs” utilize the power of visualization as well as infinite healing potential of SOUND to effect positive personal changes. This is one of the main benefits of guided SOUND healing meditation, and this makes it even more powerful than traditional, passive meditation.
IASH Guided SOUND meditations help you to achieve, whatever changes you wish to express in your life. During IASH guided SOUND meditation you are in such a deep state of relaxation that the imagery you are guided to visualize becomes very vivid indeed. Immersing yourself in a guided meditation while listening to positive suggestions & the Divine healing vibrations of Singing Bowls is a blissful experience that results in real and immediate benefits. You’ll feel better; physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.
Workshop Locations: India, USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, South & Central America, Mexico & Australia
Enrollment Limit: 1000 Participants
Workshop Duration: 60 minutes
- Indoor Seated Auditorium / Musical Concert Hall
- Indoor open Space where people can lie down on Yoga Mats
- ZOOM Online Meetings / Webinars
- A Scientific Introduction, Sound: The Ultimate Medicine for Body, Mind & Spirit
- Experience the life-transforming healing powers of SOUND in one of the world’s most amazing meditation Sessions with cosmic healing instruments, IASH Singing Bowls
- Question & Answer Session
Total Workshop Duration: 60
- A scientific introduction to Sound Meditation: 10 minutes
- Group SOUND Healing & Wellbeing sessions, A life-transforming experience for each & every workshop participant: 40 minutes
- Question Answer Session: 10 minutes
Workshop Contribution :
USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Mexico & South America: USD 39 per person
IASH Offers World’s most mesmerizing, unique & customized SOUND Well being workshop for people from all walks of life.
- Corporate / Business Leaders & Employees
- School Children & College Students
- Health Care Professionals
- Deep meditation & Yoga Practitioners
- Army / Police
- Athletes / Sportsperson
- Medical Doctors / Nurses
- Spiritual Seekers
- Anyone willing to learn & apply the life-transforming powers of SOUND for self-care.
Note: We offer customized IASH Group meditation Sessions for Specific Groups as mentioned above as per their requirements. Please contact email@example.com for more details.
Of course, different people have different goals and needs, and with that in mind, guided SOUND meditations can be tailored to achieve specific outcomes such as:
- Improving clarity in life
- Spiritual development
- Experiencing elation, freedom, and expanded awareness
- Emotional and physical healing
- Enhancing creativity
- Profoundly deep relaxation
- Increasing confidence and personal empowerment
- Opening the heart and healing relationships
- Curing negativity or self-defeating behaviors
- Improving performance in Education, Business & Sports
Resolving psychological difficulties well-crafted guided meditation often includes positive suggestions, visualizations & divine healing vibrations of Singing Bowls that cause you to have an inner experience of the changes you are seeking to realize in your outer life.
Guided SOUND meditations help you to achieve a state of deep inner stillness, so that your mind can be cleared of clutter and unwanted thoughts, and then filled with vivid visualization & cosmic healing vibrations that effect positive personal changes.
- Everything is better when shared – including IASH Group SOUND Meditation
IASH Group Sound Meditation with Singing Bowls & Gongs can be enjoyed on its own or with others who dance to the same beat. You can feel a real connection with others by tapping into the same silence and source of peace at the same time. In fact, we can literally meet people on the same wavelength: recorded EEG results shows that brainwaves synchronize while meditating.
- Meditation with Group helps to develop a habit:
It is easy to find excuses not to meditate at home. Just like meeting friends at the gym for group fitness can motivate you to work out, finding a meditation group can provide the necessary encouragement for developing a consistent practice.
- Feedback is available.
IASH Meditation groups often include practitioners of varying levels. If you are new to meditation, you might find that other members of the group can help clear up any confusion you may have about the healing possibilities of SOUND meditation, and provide feedback regarding amazing healing experiences at cellular, mental, emotional & spiritual levels that arise during the Group Meditation Session.
- Be a part of the bigger picture.
A Group can better support an individual’s inward journey. It’s inspiring and motivating to connect with others who share our intentions for world peace.
- There is power in numbers.
Believe it or not, some studies prove the existence of the ripple effect of peace in the surrounding environment when a group meditates together. According to unified field superstring theory in physics, waves of vibration flow from everything in the universe affecting the collective consciousness. Groups have the power to enliven the field. Cellular biologist Bruce Lipton states that in his book ” Biology of Belief” that our consciousness can change the physical world around us by altering the field. An interesting experiment tested a theory called ” Maharishi Effect in Merseyside, England. A number that exceeded one percent of the population meditated together every day from 1988 to 1991, The crime rate dropped so much that Merseyside went from third highest to the lowest-ranked city in England during the time of the analysis. meanwhile, the control town of non-meditators held a steady crime rate. meditation was the only factor in the study that could account for the change. as the scientists calculated the police practices, local economics, and demographics remained the same throughout the study.